Eligibility for admission :
Candidates with at least (50% marks) & (45% marks for SC & ST) above in the bachelor's/master's degree with at least two school subjects (English, Hindi, Mathematics, Botany + Zoology, Physics + Chemistry, Economics, History, Civics and Geography etc.) at the graduation level are eligible to apply. It is not sufficient for a candidate to have appeared at the degree examination and be awaiting results. He/She must already be; in possession of the degree and the mark sheet. Those taking any other course simultaneously with the B.Ed. course are not eligible. Admission will be granted on the basis of entrance tests comprising of a written test group discussion and interview.
Length of Course :
- The course is two-year duration. Students must be prepared to attend classes daily.
- Seminars, Co-curricular activities, Practicals; and Tutorials will be held on Saturdays. One hour craft classes will be held for twice a week.
How to Apply :
Application forms may be had from the college Office. It is to be duly filled in by the candidate and submitted to the office along with relevant documents by the dates indicated on the forms.
The relevant documents to be submitted along with the application form are the photocopies of-
- Matric/B.S.E.B./C.B.S.E., Certificate and mark sheet
- Intermediate OR +2 mark sheet
- Degree mark sheet
- Caste Certificate in support of belonging to a Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class from a recognized authority.
- A letter from the Head of the High School to support the claim of teaching experience for minimum 30 days(if applicable)
- One recent passport-size photo
The candidate whose application form is complete and with required documents will be eligible for entrance tests - written test, group discussion and personal interview by a board. Admit cardwill be issued by the office, when the application form is accepted.
At the time of Admission :
The candidate will be required to fill in the Admission Form and submit it along with the following original certificates:
- College leaving certificate
- Migration Certificate (applies only to non-Magadh University students)
- Caste Certificate (if S.C./S.T.)
- A Letter of Release from the Head of the High school where the candidate is now teaching from minimum 30 days(if applicable)
- Six copies of the recent passport size photo.
- Your minimum 210 days attends is required in year.